The National Institutes of Health awarded CAS Severn the CIO-CS (Chief Information Officer – IT Commodities/Solutions) contract in the spring of 2015. This contract allows us to sell to all departments within the federal government.
CIO-CS Contract Holders like CAS Severn have gone through a comprehensive review process prior to award, which includes dimensions such as technical capabilities, past performance, price and cost. Contract holders are the “best of the best,” and that pre-screening allows federal customers to purchase with confidence, knowing that all contract holders have met security standards directed by the federal government.
- Download CAS Severn’s 26L contract here: 26L contract
- Download the latest conformed contract here: CIO-CS-Contract Conformed-May-2015
- Prompt Payment Terms: None
- Contact Information:
- CIO-CS Program Manager: Steven Frost, 301-776-3400, email@example.com
- CIO-CS Alternate Program Manager: Janet Allen, 301-776-3400, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The NITAAC CIO-CS website can be found here.