The healthcare industry is at a critical juncture. New information technology requirements fueled by the Healthcare Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS), Meaningful Use, and the Affordable Care Act are forcing providers, payers, and physicians to get up to speed.
In this complex climate, you need an IT partner that you can trust and that has the experience to help you get through the challenging transition. We understand the regulations you need to meet and how to achieve Meaningful Use to stay ahead of regulatory bodies. CAS Severn stays current with all of the compliance changes, allowing you to spend more time on delivering meaningful health outcomes.
The CAS Severn Differentiators:
- We are up to date on the latest healthcare developments, trends, and information management needs.
- We work with health IT applications under HIMSS to the infrastructure level.
- We speak with medical officers and chief financial officers to understand their day-to-day requirements.
- We can protect your critical applications to support high availability and disaster recovery protection.
- We work with application vendors to make sure downtime is kept to a minimum.
Looking for more information about how we have helped companies in the healthcare industry? Check out our healthcare success stories here.