Systems and storage management is a big concern in the information age. Businesses today are faced with the challenge of limited IT budgets, disparate systems, and the need to keep business-critical applications available at all times. We can help.
- Server consolidation and virtualization: CAS Severn has formed a strong partnership with VMware to bring you state-of-the-art server consolidation for Intel. The knowledge we’ve gained from countless Virtual Machine implementations has provided our engineering team with the experience to improve the utilization of your servers. Using proven methodologies and tools, we can ensure you retain maximum long-term value from your servers.
- Storage consolidation and virtualization: Through storage consolidation and virtualization, organizations are able to corral rising data volumes, meet the demands of data-intensive application workloads, and drive more efficient system performance. As an IBM Virtual Storage Console (which includes SAN Volume Controller) provider, CAS Severn has the implementation experience to make managing your storage simple.
- High availability and clustering: Working with your staff, CAS Severn Engineers can design and implement the HA components that position your systems for “five 9s” (99.999% or 5+ minutes downtime per year) of availability. Your business will be better set up for attaining maximum uptime and ensure productivity doesn’t take a hit.
- Network and directory service design and implementation: CAS Severn can assist in network management, network upgrade planning and implementation, and network monitoring. We use a combination of network monitoring tools to determine bottlenecks, bandwidth planning, and network design experience to solve WAN communication problems. We also offer network monitoring to proactively manage potential equipment failures and WAN outages.
- Data center: While meeting the service levels that fit your business and budget needs, CAS Severn offers dedicated application hosting and server co-location. A dedicated recovery environment enables our customers to realize aggressive recovery time objectives (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO) through pre-staged, pre-configured, and pre-loaded warm or hot recovery environments.