Virtualization solutions offered by CAS Severn can help you consolidate your data and be more environmentally friendly at the same time. Using virtual server and storage infrastructures, your company can improve efficiency and availability of resources and applications.
- Virtual infrastructures, from entry level to fully automated: Improve the efficiency and availability of IT resources and applications through virtualization. Start by eliminating the old “one server, one application” model and run multiple virtual machines on each physical machine. About 70% of a typical IT budget in a non-virtualized datacenter goes towards just maintaining the existing infrastructure, with little left for innovation. Virtualizing your infrastructure saves your IT administrators time and money.
- Virtual appliance deployment for backup, network, and application acceleration: Virtual appliances are pre-built software solutions that are packaged, updated, maintained, and managed as a unit. Unlike a traditional hardware appliance, these software appliances let customers easily acquire, deploy, and manage pre-integrated solution stacks. This simplifies software development, distribution, and management.
- Cloud computing, both public and private: IT infrastructures have become too complex and brittle for the pace and dynamism of business today. With users clamoring for faster response times and management demanding lower costs, IT needs a better strategy. Cloud computing offers a new model that cuts through IT complexity by leveraging the efficient pooling of on-demand, self-managed virtual infrastructure, consumed as a service.
- Desktop virtualization: Delivering desktops as a managed service lets you create a more flexible IT infrastructure so you can help your business respond more quickly to market changes and opportunities. Deploy applications and desktops faster and more consistently to a wider variety of clients, while also lowering costs and improving service levels. Extend the life of legacy applications and eliminate installation conflicts by virtualizing applications. For remote and branch offices, move your desktops into the cloud and deliver them as a managed service wherever they’re needed with the security and control you require.
- Converged networking and storage: A converged infrastructure built on consolidation solutions can transform your data center into an intelligent operating environment — one with robust hardware platforms, deeply integrated management solutions, and dynamic data movement. As a result, you can effectively meet today’s challenges of data center management, cost, and server sprawl.