- Administration, management and monitoring of production, development and test environments.
- Perform the functions that a staff network administrator or engineer would perform.
- Administration and management of help desk tickets.
- Maximum user accessibility.
- Perform the functions that an internal help desk resource would perform.
- Monitoring and managing TSM environments to ensure the highest degree of effectiveness and operation.
- Supplement other TSM management tools.
- Examine 90 key status points within TSM, flagging trends, operational issues, pending areas of concern, and incorporating automated responses to routine actions to continually improve TSM performance.
CAS Severn is a proven leader in the provisioning of IBM i (AS/400). With capabilities spanning the entire IBM i ecosystem from hardware and operating systems to applications, we consistently help clients overcome operational challenges.
- Your place, our place, or both. Flexible hosting with managed services for your environment in your data center or Colo, our Cloud, or both (Hybrid).
- Hardware end-of-life. Be ready for tomorrow by migrating production, disaster recovery (DR) and development to our IBM iCloud environment.
- Costly capital expenditures. Save instantly with variable cost cloud-based capacity, allowing you to streamline your business.
- Relocation / sunsetting. We do the heavy lifting. CAS Severn can physically move or sunset your existing platform into our IBM iCloud platform with minimal risk.
- Limited support / skill. Remove the guesswork with a full complement of staff to continue your operations 24/7.
CORE SERVICE OFFERINGS
- Cloud-based or Hybrid. We create a model that works best for you and protects your IBM i (AS/400) investment, operating in our Cloud, your center or a 3rd party data center.
- High Availability. IBM i (AS/400) disaster recovery environments are engineered to be resilient to nearly any failure recovery time in minutes.
- DR Solution Breadth. PowerHA local and remote clustering, Global Mirror support for disaster recovery and support for MIMIX, RSF-HA and other DR related replication solutions.
- Multiple Locations. Fully audited processing locations optimized for IBM i (AS/400) implementation, management and support.
- Tech Services. Software bug fixes, data extraction, interpretation and transformation, operational process automation and system performance optimization.
- No Capital Expenditures. Pricing from our Cloud service is a monthly operating expense.
24/7 SUPPORT AND MANAGED SERVICES
The 24/7 support organization, coupled with proprietary management and monitoring tools built just for the IBM i (AS/400) platform, provides extensive monitoring of nightly jobs completion, nightly backups and critical system activities.
- IaaS: The complete infrastructure stack you need to operate your business delivered as a service customized to your exact requirements.
- Rapid Delivery: Professionally managed implementation project can have you operational in as little as four weeks.
- 24/7 Proactive Support: Round the clock real time monitoring of alarms, alerts, notifications and escalations defined with customer.
- Standardization: Maintain, configure and support the Control-M environment.
- Flexible: Implement, test and migrate to our cloud services OR we can manage your operating environment on site at your location.
- Transparent / ITIL: Transparency and responsiveness in everything we do through strict adherence to ITIL process.
- Compliance: HIPAA, PCI, IRS1075 and other compliant operating environments, including data protection and encryption.
FLEXIBLE OPERATING ENVIRONMENT AND LOW-RISK SYSTEM RELOCATION / SUNSETTING
As companies look to streamline their operations through system or data center relocations or sunsetting, IBM i (AS/400) is frequently in those plans and CAS Severn can help!
CAS Severn has a simple, low-risk economic model to quickly redeploy and save you money in IBM i (AS/400) relocations or sunsetting.
In doing so, CAS Severn can absorb your entire IBM i (AS/400) operating environment, or partially absorb your operating environment as your requirements dictate.
Our clients are seeing accelerated data growth and its dispersal across hybrid cloud platforms, putting pressure on organizations by adding complexity and management overhead to applications that don’t generate revenue.
They tell us, “I Don’t Want to be in the Data Protection Business Anymore.”
And, they look to CAS Severn to help lower total cost of ownership, and help define their cloud strategy. That’s why we’ve developed these comprehensive managed services for our valued clients:
The services are:
- Built Around Enterprise Class IBM Products/Software.
- Have Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) architecture.
- Priced using a subscription model.
The roadmap includes:
- True Cloud for Local Data
- Data Aware Scale –Out NAS
- Data Migration(s)
DATA PROTECTION HIGHLIGHTS
Designed for Consumers of IBM’s Spectrum Protect
- Service Catalogue(s)
- Cloud Analytics / Reporting
- Leverages IBM’s Embedded Software Agreement
- Pay As You Go
- On Prem + IBM Blue Mix
- Cloud Appropriation Analysis
INFRASTRUCTURE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- IT Operational Intelligence: See Everything, Miss Nothing
- Server Monitoring Solution(s)
- Windows, AIX, Linux, IBM I, Solaris, Pureflex, VM Ware
- Storage Performance Monitoring and Management
- IBM XIV, IBM SONAS, IBM DS3/4/5K, IBM DS8K, IBM Spectrum Virtualize, IBM V7000 Unified, DDN, NetApp, and IBM FlashSystems.
- Cloud Monitoring Tools
- IBM Blue Mix, Google, AWS, VM Ware, Azure
- SAN Solutions
- Cisco, Brocade
CAS Severn, in a partnership with Avnet Government Solutions, offers Security-as-a-Service based on IBM’s industry leading security technologies. Bundled with professional services at the level the client needs, IBM’s security products are available to clients via a subscription-based OPEX purchasing model.
Cyber threats, hacking, and other IT security challenges are causing organizations to focus on protection and Cyber Protect can alleviate these challenges without requiring a client’s capital investment in products and resources.
From the corner post office to the Department of Defense, AGS Cyber Protect offers Security-as-a-Service based on IBM’s blue chip cyber security products like IBM QRadar, IBM BigFix, IBM MobileFirst Protect and IBM Guardium. Cyber Protect allows you to overcome the shortage of qualified professionals and deploy IBM’s world-class security technologies in a flexible, affordable new approach designed to meet the ever-changing needs of the public sector.
AGS Cyber Protect Services are:
- Continuously updated security solutions.
- Offered in a high value, low cost, and flexible subscription.
- Flexible allowing organizations to keep data in the cloud or hybrid cloud, on premise, off premise, or in their data center.
SIEM Operations: 24×7 Incident Monitoring. Everything that is needed for managing the SIEM from an operations perspective.
- Monitoring logs
- Analyze SIEM alerts
- Monitor incident response
- Provide remediation solutions
- Reporting, escalations, and forensics
Technical Support: 24×7 System Administration. Everything that is needed for managing the SIEM from a technical and administration perspective.
- User access management
- Manage data collection
- Performance management
- Health check
- Software management
- SIEM environment testing
Enhancements. Essential and Standard enhancements needed to get more from your QRadar investment.
- New reports and alerts
- Executive dashboard
- Vulnerability and risk manager
- New log sources, ticketing system
Need to reduce the cost, risk and hassle of patch management? CAS Severn can help with a lightweight managed services solution that can be up and running within 24 hours.
Turning over the day-to-day management of patching can free up your IT department to focus on other priority projects knowing that CAS Severn has your back on securing your organization’s endpoints.
Features and benefits include:
- Real-time reporting and patching of endpoints anytime, anywhere.
- Supports Windows, Mac, Unix, Linux, AIX, to name a few.
- Supports third party applications such as Adobe, Java, Google, Mozilla, Microsoft, Apple.
- Hosted or on-prem options.
- Fully managed or SaaS options.
The services are designed to provide guidance, strategy and direction to ensure that your contracts are supported and “right-sized” to minimize risk.
- Siwel helps organizations reconcile software license deployments to entitlements, providing a clear picture of your compliance position with your major providers.
- Siwel’s Audit Preparation and Audit Response Services provide guidance, strategy and direction for your organization to facilitate and improve the audit process and outcome.