Organizations today are faced with the challenge of limited IT budgets, disparate systems, and the need to keep mission-critical applications available at all times. CAS Severn’s storage and systems management experts will work with you to customize a solution that will addresses your organization-specific and industry-specific challenges.
With so many storage options, brands, and strategies today, choosing the right fit for your organization’s needs can be overwhelming and time-consuming. That’s why we want to know more about your challenges and goals, and what solutions your team is exploring. Our team of experts can work with your team to validate, recommend options, or build a custom solution to meet your specific needs.
We specialize in every type and flavor of data storage, as well as storage efficiency technologies such as thin provisioning, compression, and deduplication. The marketplace is seeing an explosion in storage innovation, and CAS Severn invests in staying abreast of the newest options like these.
- Converged and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Solutions
- Server SAN Solutions
- On-Prem Backup and Disaster Recovery Storage Solutions
- All-Flash Storage Solutions
- Scale-Out NAS Solutions
- Solid-state Drives (SSD)
- Software-defined and Object Storage
- Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Storage
Data loss can be extremely costly to an organization. Not only can it affect an organization’s productivity, but it can also cause legal exposure, damage a company’s reputation, and hinder client relationships.
It’s important to find a data backup and recovery solution that is flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. CAS Severn’s team often recommends IBM Spectrum Protect, a data protection platform that gives enterprises a wide range of backup, snapshot, archive, recovery, space management, bare machine recovery, and disaster-recovery capabilities. It can help protect data on systems of all sizes, from a single point of control.
See how we’ve helped clients with these data protection solutions:
Through storage consolidation and virtualization, organizations are able to corral rising data volumes, meet the demands of data-intensive application workloads, and drive more efficient system performance. CAS Severn has the implementation experience to make managing your storage simple.
Discover how we help our clients maximize their storage environment’s uptime, analytics, adaptability, and ease of management. Our clients have been able to increase their storage capacity by an estimated 50 to 70%.
We can help you:
- Implement a solution that doesn’t make you go offline to make changes.
- Ditch the tedious management of your current storage solution.
- Consolidate storage and data recovery into one tool.
- Reduce workforce costs needed to manage storage.
The CAS Severn Innovation Center offers demonstrations on a more than 10 storage solutions, from elastic to software-defined. We invite you to see these solutions in action, a proof of concept, or even set up training for your staff.
- IBM V7000 Unified Gen2
- IBM DS5000
- IBM Elastic Storage Server GS4
- IBM SVC DH8s
- IBM Spectrum Control
- IBM Spectrum Protect
- IBM Spectrum Virtualize
- IBM Spectrum Scale
- HP 3par GUI
- HP 3par 7440c – All Flash
We work with clients to create an infrastructure roadmap with scalability, flexibility, and custom designed for their specific data and business demands, regulations, and goals.
From experience with traditional workloads such as Oracle DB, SAP, Java, AIX, and IBM i, to new workloads including MongoDB, Node.JS, Python, and Linux, we can help simplify, virtualize, accelerate cloud enablement, and improve scale.
CAS Severn offers proven expertise for a wide range of IT infrastructure services for IBM Power Systems, AIX, IBM i and Linux.
To best serve our clients, we are constantly exploring, evaluating, and investing in new solutions in the marketplace to meet the demands and challenges of a dynamic technology landscape.
See how many of our partners are recognized as leaders:
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Disk Arrays
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage
- IBM Named Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Object-Based Storage 2016 Vendor Assessment for third consecutive year
- Gartner Report: Which Vendor Will Blink First in the Battle to Keep Unix Viable?