We ask intelligent questions.
And then we listen.
Our clients come to us to solve the really hard problems, not sell a solution in a box.
With deep experience working in the Federal, State, Healthcare, Education and Commercial industries, our technical teams know the right questions to ask, and they understand how IT supports each organization’s objectives.
We architect innovative solutions.
We work with clients to design solutions that address their unique challenges, with an eye on delivering the highest level of return.
Using a structured approach, a disciplined and well-organized team of subject matter experts and certified project managers ensures quality from beginning to end.
Execution and implementation is guided and governed by our Project Management Office.
We deliver intelligent answers.
We architect solutions with these goals in mind:
- Reduce total cost of ownership.
- Increase performance.
- Simplify management and reduce operational expense.
- Improve infrastructure security.
Compliance is critical to our clients. We ensure that our teams are trained in the regulations affecting each client.
We don’t disappear after the job is done, providing post-sales support and consulting services.
Deep Bench. Local. Innovative.
- Higher ratio of technical personnel than most companies our size, with more than 160 technical certifications.
- Centrally located in Laurel, MD, which means we can be onsite quickly and easily.
- The CAS Severn’s Innovation Center has a multi-functional lab and live, working environment that can showcase solutions and services built with best-in-breed hardware and software.
The CAS Severn value is in solving the client’s technology challenge in a way that gives the best ROI, best performance, and best security.