Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure. Fast Facts:
- HPE is a leader in the majority of the market segments it serves – #1 in servers, #2 in networking, #2 in total storage, and #2 in IT services.
- More than 80% of Fortune 500 companies are HPE Enterprise Services customers.
- HPE Servers power 100% of the top 10 global manufacturers.
- HPE has the second largest security operations team with more than 5,000 dedicated security professionals.
- HPE has a strong and balanced revenue mix of products and services: Enterprise Group (50%), Enterprise Services (37%), Software (7%) and Financial Services (6%).
HPE products and services are available to all government agencies through CAS Severn’s Chief Information Officer – IT Commodities/Solutions (CIO-CS) contract vehicle with NITAAC.
Servers, Storage, Cloud, Networking, Security, Applications Services, Infrastructure Services, Converged Systems, Financial Services, Big Data, Business Process Services