Software Asset Management (SAM) Services
Software Asset Management is the process of tracking and reporting the value and ownership of financial assets throughout their lifecycle, for both hardware and software. We provide expert advice as well as hands-on process management for your IT assets, creating an accurate, real time business view that facilitates effective financial management of your IT function.
To determine whether our IT Asset Management services can make an impact on your business, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you confident that you are not overspending on your IT assets and associated maintenance?
- Do you know your compliance position with your software suppliers so that you are ready for an audit, true-up or contract negotiation?
- Are the tools that you have in place generating accurate data and reports that can be used to make good business decisions about how you are managing and optimizing your IT assets?
- Are you comfortable with your current IT Asset Management program in terms of skilled resources, processes and tools?
If your response to any of these questions is “no,” then we can help. Our IT Asset Management (ITAM) Center of Excellence provides the following services to help your organization improve how you are managing and optimizing your IT assets to positively impact your financial bottom line:
- Software License Position
- Contract Advisory Services
- Program Assessment and Design
- Lifecycle Management Services
- Tools Optimization Services
- Mainframe Asset Management