- System Hosting Services
- Help with administration, management and monitoring of hosted production, development and test environments.
- IBM iSeries/AS400 systems hosting and co-location.
- Applications Hosting Services
- Administration, management and monitoring of hosted applications and web services, maintaining application availability.
Disaster Recovery Hosting Services
- Administration and management of hosted Disaster Recovery (DR) systems, maintaining readiness based on client’s individual DR objectives.
- Identifying gaps in alignment with corresponding production systems.
- Coordinate DR testing, and DR plan and system updates.
- IT strategic planning.
- Infrastructure design and implementation planning.
- Systems and facility migration planning.
- Data protection services.
- Business software and application planning.
- Security: from endpoints to intelligence analysis.
- Data center moves.
CAS Severn’s project management office provides guidance to the projects and programs that we manage, ensuring quality and timeliness from beginning to end.
Considering data protection as a service?
Learn more about CAS Severn*DataProtect Managed Services … powered by Predatar..
Need help with your IBM iSeries/AS400?
Learn more about CAS Severn iSeries Managed Services.
CAS Severn works closely with clients before, during and after a data center move to handle every aspect the move with minimal disruption to business. We pay close attention to protecting the integrity of physical assets, and provide the technical support to ensure systems are ready to go back into operation.
CAS Severn brings strong project management practices, broad technical expertise, and deep partner relationships to execute each move. With our proven process and pre-move planning, many moves can be completed in one day.
Every step of the way, the team works together following a specific and documented process.
- Discover: We work with your team to identify and document your inventory and develop a
migration strategy, timeline, post-move testing and debrief plan.
- Plan: From mover selection and coordination, identifying physical challenges of the move, and identifying key personnel, to testing the plan itself, you can count on our multi-disciplined team to provide a professional turn-key experience.
- Execute: The project managers work closely with all internal and extenal teams to ensure things go smoothly on the day of the move. Contingency plans are made for any foreseeable
challenges and often we are able to leverage our deep partner relationships to handle the unexpected. Working with multiple vendors requires coordination and diplomacy. With more than 45 partners, CAS Severn leverages strong relationships to keep things moving smoothly.
- Close: With a wrap up at the original data center, and a final move and debrief document deliverable, the CAS Severn structured approach takes what can be a complex process to a low-stress experience from beginning to end, with minimal disruption and downtime.