Crafting the Future of the Hybrid Cloud
Tailored Server and Storage Solutions with CAS Severn
With our clients, we’ve seen that building a hybrid cloud often starts with a next gen server and storage footprint that enables cloud migration and mobility. There are integration points with most every storage and server vendor, and our value is in helping clients to determine which technologies map best to their strategy.
From cloud-integrated storage solutions to hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI), the industry has dramatically changed over the past few years. CAS Severn works with the Gartner™ Magic Quadrant™ Leaders in every segment. Contact us to receive a complimentary advisement on which solution makes the most sense for your organization.
CAS Severn’s Leading Hyperconverged Infrastructure Solutions
Dell VxRail: The Easy Button for Enterprise VMware Environments.
VxRail accelerates IT transformation for VMware environments. As the only fully integrated, preconfigured, and pre-tested VMware hyperconverged infrastructure appliance family on the market, VxRail dramatically simplifies IT operations, accelerates time to market, and delivers incredible return on investment.
IBM Hyperconverged Systems powered by Nutanix: An infrastructure for big data and artificial intelligence.
IBM Hyperconverged Systems powered by Nutanix is a HCI solution that combines Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform software with IBM Power Systems. The integrated solution targets demanding transactional and cognitive analytics workloads with an infrastructure that is easy to manage and simple to scale. Nutanix’s comprehensive distributed file system and data services eliminates the need for standalone storage systems.
HPE Simplivity: Servers, storage and backup in one appliance.
Streamline IT operations with a fast, simple, and efficient hyperconverged platform. HPE SimpliVity combines your IT infrastructure and advanced data services into a single, integrated all-flash solution at a fraction of the cost of traditional and public cloud offerings. Gain VM management and mobility, built-in backup and DR, and game-changing data efficiency in this award-winning hyperconverged solution.
Nutanix: Created the HCI category – and now delivers the Enterprise Cloud Operating System.
The resilience, scalability, and performance to run all of your applications without compromise, on or off premise. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud combines the agility and simplicity of the public cloud, with the security and control you need in a private cloud. Built on the industry’s leading HCI technology, it integrates compute, storage, virtualization, and networking in a full-stack solution that runs nearly any application.
Pivot3: Simple. Intelligent. Automated.
Pivot3’s smarter infrastructure solutions automate management from a single pane of glass across on-prem, edge and cloud environments, scale as needed, and deliver guaranteed performance to the applications that power your business.
- Datacenter Series: Optimized to streamline IT operations, architected for performance, scale and simplicity with NVMe flash and policy-based intelligence for supporting multiple application workloads on-premise, and the flexibility to easily integrate with public clouds.
- Surveillance Series: Optimized to consolidate data storage, video management, smart city, and IoT workloads, a single, all-in-one IT infrastructure that delivers the performance, scalability,and resiliency required to support today’s demanding surveillance requirements.
CAS Severn’s Leading Cloud-Integrated Storage Solutions
IBM: Choose from the broadest portfolio of software-defined storage and integrated solutions to deliver your multi-cloud data strategy.
- IBM Spectrum Scale: Transparent cloud tiering and data sharing create a bridge to hybrid cloud.
- IBM Spectrum Virtualize: Supports hybrid cloud configurations using both continuous mirroring and snapshots.
- IBM Spectrum Protect: Makes the most of your hybrid cloud infrastructure with IBM software-defined data availability.
- IBM’s All-Flash Storage Array: Comes integrated with several Spectrum Storage products including software array management, data reuse, modern data protection, disaster recovery, and container support.
- IBM Cloud Object Storage: Securely stores massive amounts of data with unmatched efficiency, low TCO, and multi-site and multi-cloud scalability.
Infinidat: Enterprise storage solutions offer the performance, flexibility and reliability necessary to support today’s data intensive enterprises.
HPE Storage: Cloud-ready storage solutions from HPE include all-flash, hybrid, secondary, and backup arrays that are built with storage APIs that integrate natively with AWS, Azure, and other cloud native APIs.
Nexsan: Featuring Assureon unstructured data management. Secure, auditable storage for critical workloads.
CAS Severn’s Data Migration Practice
- On-premise to cloud.
- On-premise migrations between platforms.
- Fibre channel migrations.
- NAS migrations.
- FileServer migrations.
CAS Severn can bring SMART CITY technology to an area near you.
To keep up with the trends of 21st century ‘sustainable urban development’, cities must upgrade their existing facilities to keep up with these new dimensions in urbanization. A Smart City takes a broad approach in unifying technology, computer science. information technology, remote sensing, and anthropology to provide a higher quality of life for its inhabitants.
By leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT), cities can improve their infrastructure, public utilities, and services. By using sensors, lights, and meters to collect and analyze data in real-time, both administration and front-end users can access information to make public spaces cleaner, safer, and more efficient.
- Broadband consulting
- Application and mobile development
- Project management
- Wireless design and implementation
- Fiber design and implementation
- GIS services
© 2024 CAS Severn | All Rights Reserved
6201 Chevy Chase Drive
Laurel, Maryland 20707