CAS Severn Managed Services
Optimized Operations and Help Desk for Enhanced User Accessibility.
Discover the CAS Severn’s enterprise solutions, designed for rapid integration and deployment within your IT infrastructure. This solution enhances your IT security and efficiency without the need for additional in-house resources.
Comprehensive Enterprise Services
- Optimize Resources: Redirect your IT efforts towards innovation while ensuring high patch compliance.
- Expert Access: Gain insights and assistance from subject matter experts.
- Localized Management: Tailored patch management that fits your specific needs.
- Standardized Reporting: Keep track of your patching process with consistent reports.
- Reduced Bandwidth Usage: Efficient patching process that minimizes network load.
- Third-Party Patching: Seamlessly integrates with major third-party applications such as Office 365, Java, Adobe, Chrome, and Firefox, ensuring comprehensive security across your software ecosystem.
- Emergency and Compliance Reporting: Stay ahead of vulnerabilities with rapid response to critical zero-day threats and detailed monthly compliance and vulnerability reports.
Enhancing IT Efficiency and Security
Enhance your patch management with additional services including patching for non-supported applications, OS deployment, major OS updates, firmware updates, and mobile device management.
Benefit from consistent and thorough operating system patching, with all critical updates implemented monthly after each Patch Tuesday, covering all supported Windows operating systems.
Elevate your enterprise’s patch management strategy with CAS Severn.
iSERIES MANAGED SERVICES
CAS Severn is a proven leader in the provisioning of IBM i (AS/400). With capabilities spanning the entire IBM i ecosystem from hardware and operating systems to applications, we consistently help clients overcome operational challenges.
- Your place, our place, or both. Flexible hosting with managed services for your environment in your data center or Colo, our Cloud, or both (Hybrid).
- Hardware end-of-life. Be ready for tomorrow by migrating production, disaster recovery (DR) and development to our IBM iCloud environment.
- Costly capital Save instantly with variable cost cloud-based capacity, allowing you to streamline your business.
- Relocation / We do the heavy lifting. CAS Severn can physically move or sunset your existing platform into our IBM iCloud platform with minimal risk.
- Limited support / skill. Remove the guesswork with a full complement of staff to continue your operations 24/7.
Data Protection Managed Services
Data protection and infrastructure performance management services are built around enterprise class IBM products/software, with a SaaS architecture, and have a subscription pricing model. Highlights include
- Data protection with cloud analytics and reporting designed for consumers of IBM’s Spectrum Protect.
- Backup as a Service leverages IBM’s Embedded Software Agreement.
- Infrastructure performance management offers IT operational intelligence, server and storage monitoring, and management, and more.
Avnet Government Solutions (AGS) Cyber Protect Services
CAS Severn, in a partnership with Avnet Government Solutions, offers Security-as-a-Service based on IBM’s industry leading security technologies. Bundled with professional services at the level the client needs, IBM’s security products are available to clients via a subscription-based OPEX purchasing model.
ADMINISTRATION AND MONITORING SERVICES
- Administration, management and monitoring of production, development and test environments.
- Perform the functions that a staff network administrator or engineer would perform.
HELP DESK AND OPERATIONS SUPPORT SERVICES
- Administration and management of help desk tickets.
- Maximum user accessibility.
SPECTRUM PROTECT SPECIALISTS
- Monitoring and managing Spectrum Protect environments to ensure the highest degree of effectiveness and operation.
- Supplement other Spectrum Protect management tools.
- Examine 90 key status points within Spectrum Protect, flagging trends, operational issues, pending areas of concern, and incorporating automated responses to routine actions to continually improve Spectrum Protect performance.
- Advanced reporting / charge-back plus show-back reporting.
- Full or partial managed service available.
HOSTING AND CO-LOCATION IN THE CAS SEVERN DATA CENTER
By taking advantage of CAS Severn’s state-of-the-art data center and data center services, clients are free to run their business, and delegate the routine IT functions to the our team of experts.
CAS Severn provides hosted services to clients who desire an alternative to using internal staff and facilities. Hosted services are applicable only to hosted systems, are based on a monthly fee, use CAS Severn certified engineers, and can encompass the following:
- System hosting services
- Applications hosting services
- Disaster recovery hosting services, admin and management
SECURITY MANAGED SERVICES
QRadar Managed Services
- SIEM Operations: 24×7 Incident Monitoring.
- Technical Support: 24×7 System Administration.
- Essential and Standard enhancements needed to get more from your QRadar investment.
© 2024 CAS Severn | All Rights Reserved
6201 Chevy Chase Drive
Laurel, Maryland 20707